I’m on the program committee for the Cyber-Security and Privacy symposium, so I figured I would post this here to make more work for myself.
GlobalSIP 2013 – Call for Papers
IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing
December 3-5, 2013 | Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
GlobalSIP: IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing is a new flagship IEEE Signal Processing Society conference. The focus of this conference is on signal and information processing and up-and-coming signal processing themes.
GlobalSIP is composed of symposia selected based on responses to the call-for-symposia proposals. GlobalSIP is composed of symposia on hot topics related to signal and information processing.
The selected symposia are:
- Advancing Neural Engineering Through Big Data
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Controlled Sensing For Inference: Applications, Theory and Algorithms
- Cyber-Security and Privacy
- Emerging Challenges in Network Sensing, Inference, and Communication
- Energy Harvesting and Green Wireless Communications
- Graph Signal Processing
- Information Processing in the Smart Grid
- Information Processing over Networks
- Low-Dimensional Models and Optimization in Signal Processing
- Low-Power Systems and Signal Processing
- Millimeter Wave Imaging and Sensing
- Mobile Imaging
- Network Theory
- New Sensing and Statistical Inference Methods
- Optimization in Machine Learning and Signal Processing
- Signal and Information Processing in Finance and Economics
- Software Defined and Cognitive Radios
Paper submission will be online only through the GlobalSIP 2013 website Papers should be in IEEE two-column format. The maximum length varies among the symposia; be sure to check each symposium’s information page for details. Authors of Signal Processing Letters papers will be given the opportunity to present their work at GlobalSIP 2013, subject to space availability and approval by the Technical Program Chairs of GlobalSIP 2013. The authors need to specify in which symposium they wish to present their paper. Please check conference webpage for details.
*New* Paper Submission Deadline – June 15, 2013
Review Results Announce – July 30, 2013
Camera-Ready Papers Due – September 7, 2013
*New* SPL request for presentation – September 7, 2013